The allure of Cornville and Page Springs is that it offers acreage, access to Oak Creek, panoramic views and horse property. Cornville and Page Springs are located of Exit 293 on I17 minutes outside of Sedona. Cornville is 13.2 square miles. Legend has it that Cornville was initially to be called “Cohnville”, for the Cohn family that lived in the area. But in 1887 the first paperwork came back from Washington to establish the first post office and the name was spelled “Cornville”. The residents of Cohnville accepted this new name instead.
671 Hwy 179, Ste B-CT1, Sedona, AZ 86336
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Arizona Properties
671 Hwy 179, B-CT-1 Sedona, AZ 86336
Padraic Hawley's opinion of home values has been trusted by the world's largest financial institutions since 2006.
Recent Blog Posts
- 10 reasons why you should buy a home or investment property in Sedona, Arizona September 6, 2018
- Sedona Luxury Homes February 27, 2018
- Luxury Living in Sedona, Arizona February 24, 2018
- Padraic Hawley joins Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices in Sedona February 5, 2017
- Homes near Whole Foods in Sedona Appreciate Faster? January 26, 2016
- Luxury Living Under a Rock April 30, 2015
- What are the chances I’ll sell your house in 90 days? January 23, 2015
- Holiday Boutique This Weekend November 13, 2014
- Don’t Look Down! Mountain Biking on the Edge, White Line, Sedona, Arizona November 12, 2014
- A “Seasoned” Bank Owned Home in Sedona (VOC) November 11, 2014